#TalkAboutSport to help tackle dementia, depression and loneliness Read more
With so many of our members, carers and volunteers having found themselves more isolated than ever, we are working hard to ensure our Sporting Memories community provides support, befriending and continued social activities to many older people across the UK.
We are talking about sport to be there for older people who need our help, and to support their mental well-being through this difficult period. We provide opportunities for physical activity, too. We make a real difference. We change lives.
Every pound you donate counts.
– £100 trains a volunteer to help at a Sporting Memories Club
– £50 helps provide more sports equipment to a Sporting Memories Club
– £50 purchases a KITbag pack: exercise equipment, exercise guides and reminiscence material delivered directly to recipients to use at home
– £30 buys a pack of Replay Sporting Memories reminiscence cards for a club
– £20 provides a month's supply of the weekly Sporting Pink newspaper for a club
– £10 helps recruit more volunteers
– £5 helps pay a volunteer's travel to run a club
Thank you for donating today.
Donate towards our work in England and Wales
Fundraising page for The Sporting Memories Foundation Scotland
Join The Squad to help tackle dementia, depression and loneliness
#TalkAboutSport to help tackle dementia, depression and loneliness
Joining former British and Irish Lions and our guest presenters as we head off on tour in a very special evening event. We are inviting voluntary donations to support our work tackling dementia, depression and loneliness among older adults. All donations raised in advance of the event, on the night or subsequently will directly fund our work.
Appreciate the opportunity given to me by Sporting Memories in a working capacity. Thought I'd showcase my world as it were with doing Charity Streams and highlight more who Sporting Memories are and raise funds as a result.
The work that Sporting Memories does is powerful and allows people of all ages but primarily older vulnerable people to engage with others and to reminisce. I would like to raise money to help them to continue delivering the work they do across England and Wales.
After the cancellation of the London Marathon, I have joined the 2.6 challenge. Donate here to allow me to double the total via CSP from TR.
I think this is a fantastic charity who help vulnerable people via the power of sports.
Great North Run - in memory of my Nan Pam and Grandad John